DISCONTINUED ITEM: 1pc AVAILABLE
Clearance and discontinued items cannot be returned or exchanged
FAST STATIC ELIMINATION 0.7 SECONDS!
Ionizing widened to 23.6" x 47.2" (600mm x 1200mm)
The SDJ-14 Stat-Buster was designed taking into consideration the large volume of air blown by the cross-flow fan and the ion flow, resulting in a wide electricity removal area of 23.63" x 47.24" (600mm x 1200mm). High-voltage DC corona discharge provides the SDJ-14 with it's powerful static removal capability. The needle electrode employs a multiple needle construction of 8 positive and 8 negative needles each that makes it difficult to collapse the ion balance.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Power supply over-current prevention and needle electrode discharge (electrode discharge) for two-stage safety construction
- LED indicators provide visual warning that unit is operating at an abnormal high voltage
- SOLID GREEN: Normal Operation
- BLINKING RED: Warning - Abnormal High Voltage
- Each of the 8 positive and 8 negative easily removable discharge needles release positive and begative ion output, providing powerful static elimination of the charged items
- Large cross-flow fan helps to quickly and efficiently eliminate static
- Front panel provides easy access to power switch and fan speed adjustments (off / low / mild / strong)
- Ionizing direction is easily adjusted by tilting the base of the SDJ-14 and tightening the side screw