- Helps reduce operator fatigue for repetitive work
- A wide selection of premium cutting and crimping blades sold separately
- Cutting capacity up to ᴓ10mm soft plastic or ᴓ2.8mm steel
- Outfitted with a CE compliant safety lever throttle
- Knurled housing for a secure and comfortable grip
- Concenient air shut-off-valve included
- Optional P-30 air pressure booster available
- Rugged ᴓ56mm (2.20") aluminum body
- Single-acting model with return spring
- Weight: 625g
VESSEL’s world-class GT-N30/SL handheld air nippers are ideal to help reduce operator fatigue and are a good alternative to manual cutting pliers for repetitive work.
A wide selection of premium N30-series blades are available for various applications such as: gate-cutting plastic parts, cutting metal or wire, crimping wire onto terminal connectors, scissor cutting fibers or textiles, hole-punching, die-cutting, etc.