- Helps reduce operator fatigue for repetitive work
- A wide selection of premium cutting and crimping blades sold separately
- Cutting capacity up to ᴓ12mm soft plastic or ᴓ4.5mm steel
- Outfitted with a CE compliant safety lever throttle
- Knurled housing for a secure and comfortable grip
- Convenient air shut-off-valve included
- Optional P-50 air pressure booster available
- Heavy duty ᴓ75mm(2.95) aluminum body
- Single-acting model with return spring
- Weight 1170g
VESSEL’s world-class GT-N50/SL industrial handheld air nipper is ideal to help reduce operator fatigue and is a good alternative to manual cutting pliers for repetitive work.
A wide selection of premium N50-series blades are available for various applications such as: gate-cutting plastic parts, cutting metal or wire, crimping wire onto terminal connectors, scissor cutting fibers or textiles, hole-punching, die-cutting, etc.