The N20AJLB1004 long straight air nipper blade is outfitted with brazed carbide tip inserts to improve durability when cutting against very hard plastic material or plastic with glass fill additives. It's useful when there is distance between the air nipper body and the plastic gate that needs to be cut. It offers a wider blade opening and cuts perpendicular against the injection molded plastic part.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)