The N20APB629 slight angle air nipper blade is outfitted with brazed carbide tip inserts for improved durability against cutting very hard plastic or plastic with glass-fill material. This blade has a curved cutting edge and leaves a flush clean cut.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)