The N30AA114 steep angle air nipper blade helps keep the air nipper body away from the cutting area for clearance. It is equipped with a wider opening, a very long cutting edge, and a radius back and leaves a clean-cut finish. Suitable for cutting large sprues, tab gates, and fan gates.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)