The N30ABH845 air nipper blade has brazed high speed steel inserts for improved durability when cutting hard plastic. Its steep angle helps keep the air nipper body away from the cutting area for clearance and is designed to leave a flush clean cut. It is a common style blade for cutting sprues or gates on plastic parts.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)