The N30AEH767-2 end-cut air nipper blade has a wide cutting edge that's equipped with brazed high speed steel inserts to improve durability when cutting very hard plastic. It offers a very long throat for clearance and is used for processing plastic ride gates, discard gates, and tab gates that are in narrow recessed areas.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Blades open and close by powerful magnetic repulsion (springless)
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)