The N30AJB779 long straight air nipper blade has brazed carbide tip inserts for improved durability when cutting hard plastic or plastic with glass fiber additives. This blade is useful when there is distance between the air nipper body and the plastic gate that needs to be cut. It offers a wider blade opening and cuts perpendicular against the injection molded plastic part.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)
The "AJB" style straight blade is same as "AJ" type but with a brazed carbide tip that is used for cutting hard plastic or plastic containing glass fiber.