The N30AJH1015 long straight air nipper blade has brazed high speed steel inserts for improved durability against cutting very hard plastic. It is useful when there is distance between the air nipper body and the plastic gate that needs to be cut. It offers a wider blade opening and cuts perpendicular against the injection molded plastic part.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)