The NT20AD air nipper blade has two cutting edges (combination of straight cut and end-cut) which is used to cut three-dimensional gate such as a ride gate.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)