The NY05RAJL long straight air nipper blade has a reverse bevel cutting edge and is suitable when there is distance between the air nipper body and the plastic gate that needs to be cut. It offers a wider blade opening and cuts perpendicular against the workpiece. It is commonly used with “Push/Reverse” type sliding air nippers so that the air nipper pushes forward towards the part to gut the gate.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)