The NY10RAH offset air nipper blade has a reverse bevel and is useful when there are obstructions, or when the plastic gate is narrow. These are also known as crank style or Z-shape blades. It is commonly used with “Push/Reverse” type sliding air nippers so that the air nipper pushes forward towards the part to cut the plastic gate.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)
The "AH" style is an offset Z-shape blade that's effective when there are obstructions in the way of cutting the gate. It's also known as a Crank blade.