The NY15RAJB straight air nipper blade has a reverse bevel cutting edge with brazed carbide tip inserts for improved durability when cutting hard plastic or plastic with glass fiber additives. It is commonly used with “Push/Reverse” type sliding air nippers so that the air nipper pushes forward towards the part to cut the plastic gate.
- Designed for cutting plastic gates on injection molded parts
- Forged out of the finest Japanese steel for durability and reliability
- Ultra-sharp cutting edges provide a precise clean-cut finish
- Equipped with factory set built-in stops in the legs of blade
- Blades open and close by a spring mechanism
- Custom blades available (contact JDV for details)