- Convenient screw limiter on end-cap to adjust blade opening for space restricted areas
- Ideal for end of arm tooling (EOAT) or automated cutting fixture stations
- A wide selection of premium N20-series cutting and crimping blades sold separately
- Cutting capacity up to ᴓ7mm soft plastic or ᴓ2mm steel
- User-friendly installation guide scale engraved on housing
- Mounting holes on bottom of end-cap for installation
- End-cap can be rotated 180⁰ to change air inlet port location
- Universal mounting components and swivel stands available
- Lightweight and durable ᴓ45mm aluminum body
- Optional P-20 air pressure booster available
- Single acting model with spring return
- Weight: 280g (0.62lbs)
This rugged GT-NR20/PJ2754 round body air nipper features a screw limiter on the bottom of the end-cap to restrict the blade opening for clearance in tight and narrow spaces. The round shape air nipper body can be installed in any orientation when using optional mounting components (brackets, clamps, swivel stands, etc.) and the end-cap can be rotated 180-degrees to change the position of the side air inlet port.
VESSEL offers a wide selection of premium 20-series blades for various applications such as: gate-cutting plastic parts, cutting metal or wire, crimping wire onto terminal connectors, scissor cutting fibers or textiles, hole-punching, die-cutting, etc.