- Compact, low-profile, and lightweight design
- Ideal for mounting on end of arm tooling or gate-cutting equipment
- “Push” type slide for precise gate-cutting positioning (“Pull” type available)
- A wide selection of various types of cutting blades sold separately
- Adjustable slide bracket stroke up to 3mm
- Various body sizes available GT-NY05R / NY10R/ NY15R/ NY25R
- Mounting holes on bottom of slide bracket
- One-touch quick connection 4mm air tube fitting
- Single action with spring return
- Weight: 319g (0.70lbs)
The VESSEL GT-NY15R-4 is an exceptional horizontal sliding air nipper for mounting on end of arm tooling (EOAT) or on automated gate-cutting stations due to its compact, low-profile, and lightweight design. It features an adjustable “Push” type bottom slide bracket for precise positioning against the gate leaving a flush cut finish. The “Pull” model #GT-NY15-4 is also available.
The GT-NY15R-4 push type sliding air nipper body uses the NY15R-series reverse type cutting blades.