Sealed head design promotes longevity of the tool by preventing ingress of dirt and debris. Shift-on-the-fly directional lever allows for one-handed operation.
- Provides a quiet and powerful solution to installing and removing fasteners
- Powerful 80 ft./lb. of torque with a free speed of 200 rpm
- Patented Sealed Flat Ratchet Mechanism
- The reverse lever is easy to reach, allowing for one handed operation.
- The sealed flat head ratchet prevents the spread of the ratchet housing while also protecting the tool’s functionality from dirt and dust.